I just sent out a newsletter. Here is what I experienced the entire time I was working:
1. Shortness of breath.
2. Felt like my heart was in my throat- literally- like a lump.
7. Anger that I have to go through this CRAP
8. Lack of faith in what I was writing.
9. A great desire to simply quit what I was doing.
10. Zero belief I would reach my goal.
I have lived with this my entire life. It is my brain. I have a lot of mental health symptoms that simply show up when I work.
The secret is learning to work THROUGH them.
I sent that darn newsletter and it is beautiful. Who cares that I felt like I was dying while working on the project. I will keep going.